LEAGUE CREDIT REQUEST FORMADULT TENNIS | USTA SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
PLEASE REVIEW THE LEAGUE CREDIT POLICY.
Before submitting a league credit request, you should review and be familiar with USTA Southern California’s League Credit Policy.
Click the toggle below to review the policy.
– Credit request(s) must be submitted via the online credit portal within two weeks of the start of the local league season. No exceptions.
– Credit(s) cannot be given if a player has played a match or received a default.
– Credits will be valid for 364 days from the date of submission.
– All credits are subject to a $3.15 service fee upon use.
– Credits are NOT transferable.
– Credits are NOT available for captain registration fees.
– The USTA Southern California league program does NOT offer refunds.