YOUTH LEADERSHIP COUNCILCOMMUNITY TENNIS | USTA SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
YOUTH LEADERSHIP COUNCILCOMMUNITY TENNIS
USTA SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
To empower junior tennis players in Southern California to take on leadership roles and amplify their impact on issues about which they are passionate.
To create a network of young, dynamic and ambitious leaders using tennis as a vehicle to make a positive impact in Southern California.
OUR CORE VALUES
YOUTH LEADERSHIP COUNCIL GOALS & OBJECTIVES
– Develop impactful connectivity between SoCal’s junior tennis population and the USTA Southern California section.
– Foster meaningful collaboration to enhance the delivery of junior tennis programming throughout Southern California.
– Create leadership opportunities for young, ambitious tennis players.
– Empower members with the ability to “give back” to the Southern California tennis community.
– Provide opportunities for community service and credit (when applicable).
WE WILL ACCOMPLISH OUR MISSION & VISION THROUGH OUR COMMITTEES.
Marketing & Public Relations Committee
Provides content and delivery mechanisms for engaging young people in the sport of tennis on the most current and popular platforms.
Mentoring & Team Events Committee
Provides greater opportunities for juniors to play tennis by organizing team events specifically designed for them, as well as providing a framework for using the skills developed in tennis to enhance other aspects of their lives by matching them with older players who can offer connection, advice, and counsel.
Community Service Committee
Provides opportunities to Southern California youth to play in organized tennis events by removing obstacles to their participation, particularly in underserved communities.
MARKETING & PUBLIC RELATIONS COMMITTEE
MENTORING & TEAM EVENTS COMMITTEE
COMMUNITY SERVICE COMMITTEE
South El Monte