– We received 544 responses from the survey (1%).
– More than 75% of the respondents (76.84%) to the survey fall in the age range of 45-65.
– For future surveys we need to determine a more efficient and productive way to capture a broader perspective from all of the stakeholders.
– Considering that the majority of respondents was from adult participants, there is a large sentiment that views DEI as a non-issue because they see gender and racial diversity in their own respective leagues.
– People may understand diversity because it is visible; however, equity and inclusion may not be as readily understood.